Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My "in house" Personal Trainer

Will has made me an offer that I can't refuse!  He offered to be my personal trainer!!  He has designed a work out that has me working out most everyday.  I am giving him in a month and if I see results then I have to continue to let him push me. I am nervous and excited.  Excited for the progress that I know can be made and nervous because I promised to keep this crazy workout schedule (crazy because my workouts are so sporadic).

I can do it. 

I know this.  I know that I have it in me.  Plus, Will loves to workout and he has promised to stay my side and work with me (even if I get annoyed and try to shove him off the treadmill).  We have only been at it for a few days but having him support me this way is amazing!

Basically, I am on a rotating schedule...
Relaxing walk - Sunday
Lower Body w/cardio - Monday
Upper Body - Tuesday
Yoga (stretching) - Wednesday
Core w/cardio- Thursday
Cardio- Friday
Saturday- make up (just in case I wanna blow off one night...which we all know that I will)

Having a schedule makes it easy to stay committed. Like, if I didn't have a work schedule I would probably end up procrastinating and doing projects last minute or trying to cram all my hours in at the end of the week.

Structure.  I need it. Bottom line.

Thanks Will for helping me with this.  Just know that when I am swearing at you tomorrow because I can't walk...that what I am really saying is "thank you and I love you".

5 comments:

  1. My Bff Will is awesome. I love that he is supportive of you in your endeavor.

    You are awesome, because you are putting it all out there and doing this for you! I love you so much.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...structure is IMPORTANT!! I have totally fallen off my gym workout wagon...but do go to my parents every night, or at least 5 nights a week, to use the treadmill or stationary bike. Which is fine, but not enough.

    That is so cute and cool that you and Will are working out together and that you are so dedicated to your goal!! Inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that Will is so supportive of you and helping you! John suggested we start walking now that the weather is cooler, hopefully we can start next week!

    Love you and I'm so very proud of all the hard work you are putting in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Structure is so important. It helps you get into a routine and make it a habit! You are doing amazing and I can't wait to see how it goes for you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo..?!? Uhm I tried following you via twitter, and I"M BLOCKED? WHAT? I totally though we were pals? :o)

    ReplyDelete